Meet or exceed sales objectives for assigned and unassigned accounts by promoting and selling training services through professional, consultative sales techniques and long-term customer relationships.
1. Meet minimum sales and collections targets.
2. Identify new opportunities for business with both existing and new clients.
3. Manage client relationships, including making Zoom/Teams, telephone, and face-to-face sales calls to clients on a timely basis to uncover opportunities and advance sales process.
4. Work with centre staff to provide necessary service for ongoing customer satisfaction.
5. Support customer acquisition activities, including trade shows, email marketing, online webinars, seminar events, etc.
6. Prepare written presentations, proposals, and price quotations.
7. Give presentations and briefings to clients as needed.
8. Master the information presented during sales meetings.
9. Continually learn new product and industry knowledge and improve selling skills through both online and face-to-face training.
10. Use business networking and social media tools to track client contact information, communicate with potential clients, and perform other sales-related functions.
1. Basic selling skills: Establishes rapport, determines customer needs, relates benefits to product features, handles objections, and closes.
2. Strategic selling skills: Listens beyond product needs and establishes a vision of a client-vendor relationship that supports the strategic direction of both organizations.
3. Consulting skills: Involves others in decisions that will affect them, encourages participation of key stakeholders in problem solving, and develops breakthrough ideas and solutions.
4. Problem-solving skills: Anticipates problems, invites ideas, distinguishes symptoms from causes, modifies proposals, and implements solutions.
1. Financial analysis: Understands the financial impact of decisions on the client, the client’s customer, and InfoFarbrica.
2. Market analysis: Understands market trends and the implications of those trends for the industry, customers, markets and the competition.
3. Business planning: Understands the factors that affect an industry’s potential for profitability and growth and a company’s competitive position, and how this information is used to determine the strategic direction and annual business plan for the company.
4. Computer literacy: Has basic computer skills applied to prospecting and marketing programs, including customer contact and customer management.
5. Product Knowledge: Possesses expertise related to InfoFabrica products and services as well as crucial aspects of the business.
Minimum 3 years successful direct sales experience in technology, training, or adjacent industries.
· Demonstrated ability to build and maintain a strong sales pipeline.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Outstanding analytical problem-solving skills, interpersonal and communication skills.
· Experience with solution selling methodologies preferred.
· Ability to sell in a team environment.
· Must be able to learn computer software necessary to accomplish the administrative tasks required in position.